Sunday, May 4, 2008

Wind Damage






Friday morning we had terribly high winds. Parts of the Northland were completely destroyed. I guess I'm pretty lucky that I only had a branch fall on my car. Still, I'm not very happy about it! The branch actually forced the windshield wiper into the windshield. So, the windshield wiper is broken, the windshield is cracked, there are dents on the hood and up above the windshield. Oh, Did I mention I've only had the car for 34 days!!! I haven't even made my first payment yet.

4 comments:

maggitootis said...

Wow! that sucks! Fox news or CNN had people in Gladstone covering the aftermath of the tornado. Does that fall under "act of God"? Hope your deductible isn't high. Did you ever get your fence fixed?

beachrunner said...

What is Saturn's return policy?

Rachel Sacks Bowen said...

What did you do to the tree to make it attack your car? That completely blows (no pun intended... okay maybe I did intend that one) I hope USAA doesn't give you any grief... they've always been good to us! :) Glad the tree didn't hit you!!!!

Unknown said...

USAA is most awesome when it comes to paying for broken car things.

especially windshields.

Glad there wasn't more damage.